- Sort by Date
- We supply Wire Rope Slings that are manufactured to order in China. Our range is so vast with various different types of wire rope avaliable at custom lengths with your desired end terminations such as thimble eyes, sling hooks, C-hooks and more. Our sales team are here to help you select the right wire rope sling and provide an offer and design that meets not only your expectations but also the budget you have in mind. We ship direct from manufacturer to end user to ensure costs are kept to a minimum saving you time and money. Call today for a free Wire Rope Sling quotation.
- We Kino produce 2”,3”,4” Ratchet tie down straps suitable for North American market,our ratche tie down are made of durable resin-coated,UV-resistant polyester webbing strap,and various heavy duty corrosion resistant ratchet buckle and end fittings . We also produce one piece (endless) assembly for use without end fittings.The tie down strap can be stenciled with customer’s company name or logo,and the color,length,width etc can be made to client’s special requirements.
- Your Rigging Hardware Solution is Here We know the importance of quality when it comes to rigging hardware. Whether you're in the construction, logging, excavating, marine, or dredging industry, trust our rigging hardware to get the job done safely and correctly. With teams of dedicated product and industry experts, US Cargo Control has the knowledge and resources to help you and your business grow and succeed. Wholesale Rigging Hardware Interested in wholesale rigging hardware? Call our dedicated consultants for more information. Rigging Hardware Material Material options for rigging hardware includes galvanized steel, cast-iron, and more. For marine rigging applications, stainless steel hardware will better resist corrosion and severe weather. Rigging Hardware Options Connect lifting slings, wire rope, and chain with shackles. Adjust the tension in steel cables, tie rods, and more with quality turnbuckles. Reduce required lifting force with lifting blocks and pulleys. Easily splice and seal wire rope with rigging sleeves and stops. Anchor your rigging assembly with eye bolts in a variety of styles and finishes. Our wide selection of rigging hardware and rigging accessories also includes lifting links, wire rope clips, wire rope thimbles, lifting hooks, stainless steel nuts, and more.
- advantages easy opening of the cover allows for control and inspectrion of the suspending fibre webbin expendability of the cover in case of damage or dirt – in-house or at our enterprise locatio easy to inspectcan be repaired quickly low repair costs performance control permanently possible
- • Superior strength-to-weight ratio. • Excellent bending fatigue. • Similar elongation properties. • Will not sink, UHMPE slings float! • 1/7 the weight of wire rope slings. • Do not corrode or require lubrication. • Easy to inspect.
- The nine-strand sling is very different from the normal slings, it remove the effect from the cable core to cable bending radius. Production range: 40mm to 320mm.
- Enwinding uniformly steel cable and tiered construction eye enhance the loading weight of the sling, under the condition of the same tonnage, the self-weight of the sling is more lower than others. And the length shall be much shorter.
- ZL 2006 2 0019175.8 ZL 2007 2 0104184.1
- SPM Ropes are of a circular braid design and they have been developed to give a rope extra protection against wear and tear without significantly changing the primary characteristics. It is a logical development from the double-braid, where the outer braid both protects the inner braid and contributes to the strength. In the circular braid design this duality has been abandoned. The cover is optimized for wear and abrasion resistance and the core(s) are optimized for strength or fatigue. This results in both a higher strength and a better design life than with other rope designs.
What is Rigging Equipment?
Rigging equipment referrers into the devices and components used to lift and manoeuvre items safely, within a proposed system implemented by a group of riggers. Industries which frequently require the employment of construction equipment comprise structure, technology and event staging.
Like most of lifting operations, hoisting and construction ought to be carried out together with public and worker safety as a main focus.
Gear: The first thing will dictate the way the rigging gear is chosen and used. Riggers have to make sure that the overall rigging installation and individual components are acceptable for the dimensions and weight of this load in question, so as to prevent overloading the gear, which may result in harm and serious security hazards. The rigging gear itself must also be sourced from respectable suppliers, to be able to make certain the goods are of the right quality and standard. To be able to maintain this caliber, the things must then be routinely tested to make sure that it continues to meet security standards.
What are the various kinds of rigging gear?
Wire Rope Slings
Wire rope slings can be found in a variety of lifting capabilities, supplying users with a robust and flexible method of doing lifting operations.
Chainslings supply a durable lifting option, that has a handy hook system for simple attachment. Not only do all these slings come in many different weight limitations, they’re also available in single, two 4 and leg leg layouts.
Polyester Webbing Slings
Our lifting slings can be found in a variety of various layouts and weight specifications.
Spreader beams are a modular mounting alternative that are made to be utilized in many different configurations, based on the necessities of the functioning operation.